okay guys I am looking for some thing like aportible sub woofer that is maybe USB powered. Some thing like that. With portible speakers ----- Original Message ----- From: "DJ DOCTOR P" <djdoct...@att.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2010 5:30 AM
Subject: Re: Laptop speakers question

Hello Robert,
If you go back and read his post, it says that he's looking for a good set of portable lab top speakers with a subwoofer for good sound. Sorry to bust your bubble, but you aren't gonna find portable speakers that runs on batteries with a subwoofer on them.
Those are only available in desktop mottles.
My best regards.
 John.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert doc Wright" <godfea...@wrighthere.net>