  From: Bubba
  To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
  Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 10:00 PM
  Subject: RE: iPod/iPhone accessibility email list

  Hi, see below a link to a Google group to a email list that is dedicated to
  what you want all the people on this list is blind or visual impaired. You
  can also signed up without a Google email if you want and I can tell you how
  to do that if you decide to sign up for the list. See link.

  http://groups.google.com/group/viphone/topics?hl=en

  Sign,
  Bubba