Hi, I have a year long license for GoldWave ($19), and because of that I am entitled to use the check for updates feature, which is missing in the unregistered mode. So I used that and got the updated version. Many thanks for letting us know.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266