I think you might try radio.com and there is a good one called mikes or
mike raido or something like that, but you can listen to any station in
the world at any time. You can set it to play commedy or news or whatever
but it worked well for me. I only listen to one station and that is
commedy radio. Sorry I do not have the time to look up the exact names.
MMM
On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 11:04:46 +0100 "stewart ross" <stewartr...@sky.com>
writes:
> hi ok what i am looking for is a blind user friendly that u can axess
> that
> you can listen to all different radio receivers from around the
> world, say
> from fm uhf, sw, mw, etc.
> from stewart ross
> say for instance if i wanted to listen to the coast gards or the
> shippings
> from different parts of the uk coast. hope that helps
> stewart

All The Best To You,
Thank You,