I use total Recorder to do things like this and I have 2 sound cards, speech
comes out of 1 and my audio comes out of the other.  There are various ways you
can set Total Recorder for this, you can set it to record a software stream
which is probably the best way for this type of situation or you can - if your
sound card supports it - set Total Recorder to record "What you hear", I've
found Total Recorder to be the most reliable way of recording anything from the
computer, don't know how it performs with Windows 7 as I only use Windows XP on
the PC.

On 24/07/2010, at 11:46 PM, Howard Traxler wrote:

> Turn off spedch from jaws and use the braille display.
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "DJ DOCTOR P" <djdoct...@att.net>

Dane Trethowan
grtd...@internode.on.net

Mobile:/SMS +614571201