hmmm try un pluging the power at the back and re plugin it in it should reset itself as it has no battery inside. let me know how it goes ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Cliff" <pmcl...@westnet.com.au>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2010 9:35 PM
Subject: Re: Pure One Mini DAB+ digital radio.

Hi David

I also recently purchased a pure1 mini digital radio. Although now I have a problem with the radio after trying to preset the stations. It is now frozen or something, because there is no scanning of stations. I have tried accessing an electronic manual that is totally in English without success. So if you have had any further luck with your unit, I'd be interested to know.

Cheers
Peter

----- Original Message ----- From: "david" <davidsaxb...@optusnet.com>