I've been using it on my xp machine running jaws 10. what I found frustrating is that you can't add a single file to music you already have on the IPod. It seems to have to clear the device and then add all the files again including the one you recently added. Redchair software has a program that is much easier to use but there is a cost of $24. i'm considering investing in this software sometime in the near future. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim" <[email protected]>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2010 1:53 PM
Subject: Question on Itunes and JAWS


Howdy,



If this topic has been exhausted on the list, then please answer me off list so as not to bombard folks with unnecessary repetition. I don't know, as I
haven't been lerking here for a while.



I just downloaded Itunes on to both of my computers.  One is a Vista
computer and one is an XP computer. I'm currently using JAWS 10. Do I need
any special scripts to make it work, or is it useable without anything
special?

Are there any tutorials as to how to best use it with JAWS?

Thanks very much for any help you could provide.

Jim



To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]



To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to