I've never looked at that, I'll have a look later on today and tell you what I 
find, unless someone else gets in before me <smile>.


On 27/07/2010, at 1:46 AM, Donald L. Roberts wrote:

> One thing I haven't figured out with Total Recorder is how to make it 
> recognize playlists.  I have looked at the options in the settings 
> menue but find it confusing.  When I open an m3u file, it will not 
> play and shows a size of 0.  Incidentally, m3u is checked in the 
> settings options.
> 
> Don Roberts
> 
> 
> 
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Dane Trethowan" <[email protected]>
> To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <[email protected]>
> Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 5:21 AM
> Subject: Re: recorder help.
> 
> 
> You'll find heaps of tutorials and primers on the software at the 
> Total Recorder site itself, http://www.totalrecorder.com
> 
> 
> On 26/07/2010, at 10:20 PM, hotscot72 wrote:
> 
>> Hi guys, I'm looking for some with the Total Recorder program.
>> 
>> Any tutorials regarding the use of this wsoftware?,
>> 
>> Billy
>> 
>> 
>> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>> [email protected]
> 
> Dane Trethowan
> [email protected]
> 
> Mobile:/SMS +614571201
> Twitter: Http://www.twitter.com/grtdane
> MSN: [email protected]
> skype: grtdane12
> 
> 
> 
> 
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [email protected] 
> 
> 
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [email protected]

Dane Trethowan
[email protected]

Mobile:/SMS +614571201
Twitter: Http://www.twitter.com/grtdane
MSN: [email protected]
skype: grtdane12




To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to