Hi everyone.  I've finally got around to downloading CDex and would be
grateful for a brief piece of assistance.  I found a tutorial online
which guided me through the recording process, so I've managed to
create a trial file (or, at least, I think I have).  When I stopped
recording it went straight back to the file creation dialogue box (for
bit rate, file name and output directory, etc).  There was no time
delay, as there is with Goldwave, in which the file appeared to be
saving.  It was only around 60 seconds long, so maybe this is why, but
I'd be grateful if somebody could please confirm whether things
happened as they should.  Also, I know that I can change the default
output directory, but I didn't do this before recording and now don't
know how to find the trial file to check it out.  I've got Windows XP
Home and usually find my files by going through My Computer, and would
be grateful if somebody could explain how to find the folder where the
trial file should have been saved.  I can't find any new folder called
CDEX etc in My Documents or My Music, so am a little confused.

Many thanks for help in advance, Danny