search for a Xitel HiFi Pro on Google. they have digital and analog output. it is a USB device.

----- Original Message ----- From: "DJ DOCTOR P" <djdoct...@att.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 4:20 AM
Subject: Re: regarding soundcards and hi-fi's

Hello John,
How close are the two rooms your computer and stereo systems are in?
I'm asking because if there too far away from each other, then the best way to go about that is to use a FM radio transmitter. All depending where you look, they can be gotten for as little as $35 or as much as $300.
Hope this helps.
My best regards.
 John.
----- Original Message ----- From: "John, Retired guide dog Iris " <jo...@tafn.org.uk>