I have some classes that are about a year old that go into all aspects of goldwave that start button did and does every year. they're slightly out of date, but still very useable. Would anyone be intersted in me uploading them? there are 3 levels, beginner, medium, and advanced.

They start out kinda slow, but he goes though a lot of what this editer can do, and shows off some pretty kool 3rd party plugins.

I'd just toss them up, but I no longer have a beautiful 2 meg upstream, and have to share this connection, so don't upload things unless there's interest.

let me know if you all would be interested in this.

msn
bellevue....@gmail.com
skype
lord_of_beer