Hi listers,
I installed levelator included in Richard's tutorial and wanted to use noise
reduction plugin but while trying to run it I've been getting the following
message:
---
GoldWave
Access violation at address 019B83D0 in module 'DirectX.pig'.
Read of address 00000000.
OK
---
I am running Windows 7 Ultimate. Can any of view give me any suggestion how
to fix it, please. It'd save me a lot of reading - I guess.
Thanks,
Pawel
-----
"It is my philosophy that my blindness should not cause me to have to buy
specialized equipment that costs me more money than I have. Rather, I should
be able to buy the same products that everyone else does because
accessibility and usability are built in."
- Alena Roberts