To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 6:00 PM
Subject: Winamps audio playback capabilities

Hi1

This message may e a little long-winded so please excuse and bare with me.

One thing I like about Itunes is the ability of Itunes to remember what songs I've played and how many times I've played them, you can using this memory create "favourite" playlists for example so those songs you play often are automatically added to that list so you can Sync it with your Iphone and no that when you're on the move you'll only hear those songs you like when you start playing the Ipod, so far so very good.

I was lucky enough to get my hands on a Yamaha TSX_130 clock radio on Thursday which includes amongst other things a multi-format audio CD player, an Ipod dock and a port for a USB memory stick so here's the question, I'd like to start using memory sticks with the Yamaha and I have Winamp on the Windows PC, is there a similar function in Winamp or a way using Winamp that I can have my most frequently play songs remembered and copied to the Memory stick in a similar way as illustrated in the above example with Itunes?

And finally, for those wanting to know more about the Yamaha TSX-130? I plan to cover that in more detail in a future email and if you have one of these little beauties? Then may you be enjoying every minute of your listening experience <smile>.