Hi, sorry for the cross posting.

A friend has a problem with Sonar7 and a safire pro24dsp. When he sets the
latency on "short" from the software mixer of the soundcard Sonar stops the
playback and after a second appears the audio dropout message, and if he press
play another time sonar tells that it doesn't support the current audio device.

We have tryed also Sonar8.5, but also in that case, if he moves the latency
from medium to short the problem occurs again.

We have neen thinking about the firewire that isn't sufficient, we have
restored the system more times, buttthe problem remains.

What can be done to fix this?

Thanks in advance.
A presto,
Mario Loreti