To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2010 2:40 PM
Subject: Re: tying jfw to a particular sound card

hi again, just add a bit more to this, very strangely, if i go into control
panel, and change my default card to the onboard realtek card, then all
system sounds andmedia players change to use the realtek card, but jfw
won't, it still sticks like glue to the s.b card, even though in the jfw.ini file i have the realtek card details added, and under utilities, soundcards,
i have the realtek card checked.
i guess this all sort of gets me what i want, but i want it the other way
round! but i'm not sure how to do it, i've never had this happen before!

kevin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul (Pawel) Loba" <pl...@rogers.com>