I used to have a text file with the complete menu structure and
options lists for the Edirol R-09 original firmware release of 1.02 I
believe it was.  I have upgraded it twice since and mine now sits at
Version 1.30.  I know there's a Version 1.32 available, but I've not
applied it yet because I don't know what, if anything, it wiwll change
in the menu system.  What I really could use is a copy of the menu
system as of Version 1.30, or if you have the 1.32, I'll take that and
then upgrade my unit.  Believe it or not, I've tried many combinations
of search keywords in Google and not found this information anywhere.
I did, however, find a great podcast wherein it was the main topic,
but that podcast seems to be no more in existence.

Thanks in advance. if you have this info and can and will post it.
Send it to me privately if you don't want to clutter up the list.