Hi Robert,

Did you ever get an answer back from the list concerning your querry below? I'm interested in knowing about this as well.

Thanks,

Johnny

At 09:06 AM 10/26/2010, you wrote:
Are there other encoders other than the Sam encoders for broadcasting. Which would you suggest for a novice?

---------
character is found in how you treat people who can't do anything for you.

robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrighthere.net

skype:
talmidim
**
 WRIGHTJAMS
I bet somewhere at home you still have those stacks of wax! That crate of cassettes. Those tunes that bring back special memories. You've looked near and far but not all are available on CD. What are you to do? Let Wright jams convert those LPs and cassettes for you. Wright jams can take those 33s and 45s
and recreate them for you on CD in the best quality possible.

Wrightjams now offers limited audio production for radio programs and voice overs.
Pricing:
LPs...   $15.00
45S...   $15.00 FOR A GROUP OF 8 (A and B  sides)
Cassettes...
Commercial   $15.00
Home made   $20.00
Bulk rate:
 21-50         $12.50(each)
 51 - 100      $10:00(each)
Audio production $25 per hour

To arrange an appointment Contact doc Wright
Phone:
720-213-4871
Email: talmid...@comcast.net

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5567 (20101027) __________

http://www.eset.com

Johnny Chilelli
Piano Tuning And Repair Services
Don't wait another minute! Call 814-450-LIFE or, 814-450-5433
and put the LIFE back into your piano!

John Chilelli Piano Tuning And Repair Services
Erie, PA
Craftsman Certified Piano Tuner / Technician since 1978
"Making Pianos Smile Everywhere!"
Home Office: 814-217-1880