In the UK at least, Amazon let you download just the tracks you like
from 69 pence upwards.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org
[mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Kris Hickerson
Sent: 02 November 2010 14:35
To: pc-audio
Subject: Purchasing Music

Hi All,

I am frustrated!  All I want to do is locate a website where I can go in
and purchase two or three songs that I'd like to have, but I don't want
to sign up for any music service or anything like that.  Is there such a
site.

I've already tried Amazon and they have what I want, but I can't just
download the song I want, they want me to buy the entire album.  I only
want to purchase one song.  Every site I go to they want you to sign up
for something and I don't want to do that.  All I want to do is buy one
song.
Yes, I'm perfectly happy to buy it.  I'm not looking for free music.  I
just want to locate the song I want.

Suggestions?

Kris

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.