MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 18/11/2010 18:04, hank smith wrote:
does that have the tagging feature?
also how do I record itunes radio stations as well with that?
according to what I was able to find you have to drag and drop
Hank
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth"
<christopher...@googlemail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 9:23 AM
Subject: Re: replay music with windows 7?

Try Replay A/V.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challswor...@sky.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 18/11/2010 05:16, hank smith wrote:
hello am trying to record rhapsody radio and some stuff from rhapsody
and all I get is jaws.
I have everything set up according to the user guide
has any one successfully used replay music under windows 7?
thanks
hank