Hey can you please give me the site where I can retrieve the cars and is there any new ones that have been created? Thanks.

On 11/19/2010 4:49 PM, djc wrote:
Just go to http://radioreference.com and tab over to live audio.

On 11/19/2010 at 8:28 AM Jed Barton wrote:

where did you go after going to radioreference.com.  Is there a specific
audio page?

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of djc
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2010 8:25 AM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Re: radio reference audio scanner feeds

I'm not sure how to advise as far as their mobile site goes Jed because
when
I tried to retrieve a local site to me I also got the same error. Yet when
go to their regular audio pages there are links that say click to listen
and
when I do that they open winamp just fine for me. They work just fine off
the regular audio pages so I'm not sure what to say. Try the regular audio
pages and see if that works for you.