Hi Joe,

There's no one distributing these Talking MP3 Players in the UK, but
you can order from the following site and get discounted shipping and
handling on priority international mail.

http://www.talkingmp3players.com/

Regards,

Laz
Joe Paton <j...@vi-ability.demon.co.uk> wrote:

Who distributes these players in the u k please?
Joe

--
Accessible talking MP3 players! Great features including:  FM radio,
voice recording, expandable memory, great bookmarking capabilities,

To hear a short demonstration, download our demo here:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/uploads/2/0/4/6/2046538/talking_rockboxed_sansa_e200_series_player_demo.mp3

Visit our home page:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/

Contact information: