Hi, I use Sornar 8 for these tasks. I've use Sornar in some form over the last 9 or ten years.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mario" <m...@tiscali.it>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 8:45 AM
Subject: Reaper and volumes with Rea Access

Hi, I'am a blind user, and I'am learninng how to use reaper. I produce radio and video spots, and in these 5 years of work I've ever used Sound forge, that
isn't a multitrack editor, so has some limitations for my work.
On this list I've discovered that Reaper can become very accessible by using Rea Access, a tird parti plug-in that talks to my screen reader and allows movements between tracks, faders, triggers ecc. I've learned how to select, cut, paste, but I can't understand volumes. Often, for my work I have 2 or 3 tracks, one for the background music and the others for voices or effects. So I need to put down the volume of the background music and re incrementing the same volume when the voice track is finished. How I can do this with Reaper via keyboard commands?

I've assigned a shortcut for inserting envelope points, but then I can't understand what I have to do. I don't want to use automation if possible because I don't have a midi controller, and automating volumes via keyboard can't be easy, especially if I want to create a gradual shape.

Anyone can suggest a solution?

Thanks!