Hi everyone!

I was fortunate enough to see a Zoom H2 recorder yesterday.  I have a Zoom H1
and in this case I'm very thankful for what I have.

Yep I did consider buying a Zoom H2 but after seeing it? Well, I'm glad I saved
my money and put it towards the H4.

If you're thinking of purchasing a Zoom H2 then I suggest you think  very
carefully, for example think along the lines of what will it do that the Zoom
H2 won't? For the average person I'd say the answer there is nothing much,
you'll certainly have a few less headaches with the H1 rather than the H2, no
menu maps to remember for a start, far longer battery life and - this is just a
personal opinion - far less noise on recordings not to mention a far cheaper
price.

Sent from Dane's Iphone +61457756048