To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 4:06 PM
Subject: Re: user friendly turntables

Dane,
Arn't you the lucky one! why the hell did you bother to reply? with your experience obviously you have adopted a certain technique not to scratch your records when positioning the stylus, so in your world is there no room for newcommers to practice copying lp's to a computer or dare pose a question about turntables. visionwise and healthwise some people are not as fortunate as you, so how dare you criticise anyone asking or answering a question. Have you not thought of collapsing your mail when certain threads fall below yourextremely high standards?

Have a day off Dane,
John Poole.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>