Is there a program to remove the license from DRM files, or is there a
work-around so that my friend can play his purchased files that came from a
site that no longer exists?  Specifically, the site was called song touch, a
site that sells Christian albums--or sold them I should say.  But since it no
longer exists, when my friend goes to play his purchased album, it wants to try
and connect to get the license.  Does anyone know how to bypass this, or is he
basically stuck with paid-for files that no longer play?  We appreciate any
help.