Hi!

I've been using a Leadtek HDTR2000 card here for over 2 years, I've been happy with results from the digital TV tuner over all howver some recent changes I made here have made the performance of the device absolutely superb, no doubt about it.

The changes were simple and on the whole worth every penny I paid so what did I do? I bought and relaid cable from the tuner to my TV aerial, made in incredible difference and believe me! when you're recording or watching TV you want the best quality you can get in cable given that you're probably using computers in your house which do interfere with digital TV reception if poor quality cable is used.

When using digital TV, I discovered that the cable used is of a different grade to that used with the old analogue systems we had, one could go all the way and install a completely new aerial system optimised for Digital TV? Well that will come next year.

Seasons greetings to you all.



To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to