Hi Dan.  Once you've pressed enter on the search button, are you then
pressing alt + R?  This brings up the search results list.

Danny

On 12/20/10, dan kysor <[email protected]> wrote:
> i also cannot get spl to speak with jaws the list of tracks that
> appear when you search for a title: just get a list that says 1
> through 8 or whatever.
> Dan
>
>  ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Bob Seed" <[email protected]
> To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <[email protected]
> Date sent: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 21:12:47 -0500
> Subject: Re: adjustments to station playlist
>
>
> I am also trying to figure out how to make station play list say
> the time!
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Danny Miles" <[email protected]
> To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <[email protected]
> Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2010 5:16 PM
> Subject: Re: adjustments to station playlist
>
>
>  Hi Bob.  I think you can go through the options dialogue and
> uncheck
>  the box which is defaulted to cross fading.  If this option is
>  removed, tracks will not have their volumes faded at the end, so
> you
>  shouldn't lose any vocals.  However, I've only been using the
>  programme for a week or so, so maybe somebody more experienced
> will
>  confirm or contradict this.
>
>  And, whilst I'm here, I have my own (more vague) Station
> Playlist
>  question.  I'm using Studio Pro on a laptop with one soundcard
> and no
>  mixer.  I've enabled my microphone, but either my microphone
> settings,
>  input/output settings or monitoring settings are faulty.  When I
>  toggle the mic on I can't hear anything in my headphones.  When
> I
>  toggle the mic off again I hear my vocals for about half a
> second
>  before it goes quiet again.  I know this is quite a wide-ranging
>  question, but can anybody please advise on which setting might
> be
>  wrong?  I've read the help information which relates to the
> settings
>  but I'm horribly confused with all of the input mixers and
> output
>  mixers etc (especially as I'm not using a mixer at all).
>
>  Sorry for the basic question, but any help will be appreciated.
>
>  Danny
>
>  On 12/18/10, Bob Seed <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>  I am using station play list for an over the air information
> radio
>  station,
>  and would like to make adjustments to the play list, as the
> items are too
>  close together.  This setting which I presume is the default
> setting would
>  be
>  good for music stations, as you can move from one song to
> another with a
>  smooth transition, unfortunately it does not work well for
> voice, as some
>  of
>  the items get clipped.  Is there a way around this?
>  Thanks in advance
>  Bob .   .    ,
>
>  ----- Original Message -----
>  From: "Walter" <[email protected]
>  To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <[email protected]
>  Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2010 3:18 PM
>  Subject: RE: Question about mixing in Goldwave
>
>
>  Yes you can.  1.  Record your verbal greeting.  2.  Move it from
> your
>  Olympus
>  to your PC (you don't have to do this so long as you keep your
> Olympus
>  connected to the PC throughout the process).  3.  Launch Gold
> Wave and
>  open
>  the music file you wish to use.  4.  Now with Gold Wave open the
>  greeting
>  you recorded.  5.  While in this file do a control+A to select
> all the
>  file
>  then control+C to copy to the clipboard.  6.  Press control+tab
> to take
>  you
>  to the music file you already opened.  7.  Press ALT and arrow
> right to
>  edit
>  and then go down until you come to Mix and press enter.  8.  You
> will now
>  land on the part where you decide at what point you want the mix
> to
>  start.
>  It starts with hours then minutes then seconds and finally
> fractions of
>  a
>  second.  9.  Once you have decided where you want the mix to
> begin press
>  the
>  tab key once and then the space bar to hear a preview.  10.  If
> you are
>  happy with the preview, tab to OK and press the space bar then
> save your
>  file and that's it done.  Walter.
>
>
>
>   _____
>
>  From: [email protected]
>  [mailto:[email protected]]
>  On Behalf Of Dave McElroy WA6BEF
>  Sent: 18 December 2010 19:43
>  To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
>  Subject: Question about mixing in Goldwave
>
>
>
>  Ok, I don't own a mixer at this time, but I'd like to record a
> greeting
>  and
>  then place some music under it.  Can this be done with Goldwave?
> Last
>  time
>  I did this we just recorded on the Olympus while standing near a
>  speaker,
>  but it sounded like it.  <lol
>
>  Thanks.
>
>
>
>  __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of
> virus
>  signature
>  database 5714 (20101218) __________
>
>  The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
>
>  http://www.eset.com
>
>
>
>  To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>  [email protected]
>
>   _____
>
>  No virus found in this message.
>  Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
>  Version: 10.0.1170 / Virus Database: 1435/3323 - Release Date:
> 12/18/10
>
>  To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>  [email protected]
>
>
>  To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>  [email protected]
>
>
>  To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>  [email protected]
>
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [email protected]
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [email protected]
>

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to