Hope somebody has a relatively easy solution to this one. I use Winamp as my main audio player. There are a couple of my favorite streams that use Windows Media Audio as their format for streaming. The problem is that when using Winamp to listen to these streams, I can't get titles to show up with either of them, and I don't remember there ever having been an exception to that apparent rule. I have looked through the configuration dialog for the decoder, but can' find no option that gives me the desired result.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated,

Larry