Hi.

Last night, after hearing someone making favorable comments on the Hope
program, that gives you access to Pandora via a PC, I decided to buy it.  I
really like it.  One thing I've done is to copy and paste artist and title
information from the program into Amazon, and if it's a song I'd like to get
I'd buy it.

Here's where my suggestion comes into play.  If I remember, on the iPhone
you have the option to buy the song that Pandora is playing.  This would be
a really nice feature for Hope.  As I said, it's possible to copy and paste
what's in the edit fields into either iTunes or Amazon to get what you want.

I just thought I'd share this thought with others on the list.  I've sent
this suggestion to the author, and if others think this would be a
coolerific thing to have, then let the author know.  I'm not telling you all
to flood the author with requests, since I'm not in the advocacy business.
I'm just one voice out there with a thought, and if others think this would
be handy, just drop the author a note.

Have fun, and don't work too hard.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kmi...@windstream.net