To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 8:50 PM
Subject: Accessible Music Editing Software

Hi All:

I was wondeering if anyone knows of a music-editing software application that is accessible with JAWS? I use JAWS 10 and 12 on a Windows Vista platform. I am trying to gather music for working out and I would like to have different playlists in which the music is mixed together. I have used a program called Mixmeister, but it is not very accessible, especially not without a braille display.

Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.

Robbie J. Curtis
essenc...@earthlink.net
"OOPS! This link appears to be broken!"