Oh I don't know if Nero could break the tracks into devisions you would an tool such as mp3 direct cut or goldwave which I am not sure how to spit mp3's with, but I know how to murge files by using file murger, however I am just learning goldwave.

On 1/26/2011 9:35 AM, Joe Giovanelli wrote:
Thanks Jason.  What you suggest sounds good, but most of the files I wish to
burn require divisions into tracks.  Can this be done with one of the options?

You said that Nero should work.  I have the version for Windows 7 and that
version appears to be inaccessible.  I can't find an earlier version.  Even
then, can start IDS be added to my files?

Joe G.

----- Original Message -----
From: jason<kb3...@verizon.net>
To: PC Audio Discussion List<pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Date: Wednesday, Jan 26, 2011 6:46:44
Subject: Re: disk burning software

No you don't actually windows7 has been accessible for me what you do is
put in the cd then a window should pop up and say how do you want to
burn this disc with windows explorer or windows dvd maker, well you
choose windows explorer then a edit box comes up with what the wizzard
should think what the cd should be called, erase what is in the edit box
and title your disc then hit enter after it asks you what do you   want
to use this disc as a USB flash or a cd for playing cd players choose
the second use it for cd's check box checked then hit enter then a list
view should come up alt tab to the folder you want to burn to the disc,
then use up and down arrows on the folder to select the folder, and then
hit your applications key and arrow up until you here send to hit right
arrow on that menu and then arrow down until you here send to dvd drive
hit enter on then and now alt tab back to the dvd drive hit your alt key
it should say menu bar arrow up until you here burn to disc hit enter on
that and a window should appear asking you do you want to burn a data
disc or audio disc choose one of those options by hitting right left or
up and down arrows and then tab to it says next button and then it
should start burning on the disc there are also options to tell the
wizard what to do before burning the material to your disc hope this
helps you, if this doesn't work then get nero and it should work for you.