Out of the many I've tried over the years, I like CDEX the best. It's open-source, and free. If you set it up correctly, and have a bit of knowledge of how to review the screen with the mouse cursor, then you can get at a few buttons which aren't tabbable. Read the little pop-up about how to configure the artist backslash album backslash track name format, and you can get it set up with folders just the way you like it. From then on, you can extract cds quickly. I'm using Jaws, and it tends to speak the percentages pretty monotonously, so be sure to check the box that opens the tray after extraction. This way, you can turn Jaws off until the door opens. I hope you like this as much as I do. I'd give the URL, but there's a problem with the main site right now, and so a Google search seems to serve you better. Matthew