Hi, Hopefully someone may be able to help with my inconsistent results in using
VLC to watch DVDS.

I have tried the internet for help, but every time I clicked on a page that I
thought would help, it responded that, that page was no longer available! Very
frustrating.

I am using Jaws 11 on a Windows XP computer.
Sometimes the following steps work, but never never more than once a day.

1. I put the DVD in and shut the door.
When VLC comes up as a choice, I hit Enter.
Pres ALT followed by the right arrow to the Play menu and press Enter.
Arrow down to Title and hit Enter.
Arrow down to the title of choice and hit Enter.
Press the Spacebar to start.

Now, as I said above, this works occasionally on the first try, but never on a
second try the same day, let alone just after seeing the first title and
wanting to see the second title.
If I do these same steps again after the first title, it has never worked!

Can someone tell me how I can get consistent working results?

My deepest thanks! Vicky