To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 9:37 AM
Subject: Re: Squeezebox Boom

Okay, so what exactly does the squeezebox.com server do?

On 30/03/2011 10:59 PM, Jim Noseworthy wrote:
Hi Dane:

You can change whether or not you log on to Squeezebox.com or your local Squeezebox server, but you cannot change the access information to your router itself through your web browser. It must be performed from the frunt pannel.

Cheers.

ginal Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>