To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 1:28 PM
Subject: Re: Best version of Winamp with Jaws

5.601 is the version I have; if it's not the latest, it's the next to latest. I've never had any issues with winamp and jaws in any version...best standard audio/video player around as far as I'm concerned, even after the switch of ownership. Just remember to switch your visulaisation settings to "classic"....