Hi,

I had the same problem with his link Google is your friend just Google it my friend.

On 19/04/2011 19:30, Mac Norins wrote:
James,

First, your post on this came through, to my E mail client 3 times.  Second,
the link led nowhere; is that because I am not a twitter user?  I am
admittedly a novice with some of this stuff, but, I copied and pasted the
URL, into I.E.7 and nothing came up there, either.  Please advise, won't
you?

Regards,

Mac Norins

macata...@cox.net
----- Original Message -----
From: "James Scholes"<ja...@jls-radio.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List"<pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 4:06 AM
Subject: Re: Reaper Multi Track recording software

I haven't listened to this, however this intro to Reaper was posted to
Twitter last week - it's over 100MB in size, so I am assuming it's
comprehensive.  I know that the people that were involved in putting
this together are Reaper power users.:
http://www.cucat.org/class_notes/Thursday%20chats/2011/20110408%20Intro%20To%20Reaper.mp3

Previously, Matthew Bullis said:
    Hmm, would you consider doing an audio demonstration of the program
for one of the tech shows, or for BlindCoolTech, since it's a bit
daunting, and I haven't figured out how to interact with both Reaper
and Reaper Access?
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

All The Best