So far part of the set up is almost accessible. for example, you can arrow to next, back or yes or no. but you don't know what you are agreeing too or rejecting. Jaws only sees only the title bar and the object that is highlighted.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2011 7:52 AM
Subject: Media Centre for Windows 7

Okay, just been talking to someone about this who tells me that Media Centre in Windows 7 is now completely accessible which always hasn't been the case.

Its the sort of information I was after myself as I'll be undertaking an upgrade to Windows 7 on my desktop machine - which handles all my video recording - shortly.