There are a ton of them depending on what you want to spend.  If you don't want
to spend a lot of money check out firestoneaudio.com.  You will need a one
eighth to optical cable also to go into the D A C.
Another place to check is audioadvisor.com.  I could go on for quite awhile
listing them but there are tons of them from as little as $100 to$5,000 or more!