Hi Thom, I was looking in the 7.1 manuel and it sais that by using the split
You can delete portions of the file and save the file.
I haven't tried it but you could try it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Kaufman" <tomca...@comcast.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 9:35 PM
Subject: Re: Progress Report On My Total Recorder Problem

James and list: Well I can try again, but I think it has been established (unless this is wrong info) that I cannot perform this task with TR 7.1 (standard)! Looks like (if I'm to accomplish this) will either need to upgrade to the "pro" version or try something like MP3 Direct Cut, a program of which I know nothing about at this time, but am willing to try and learn it if I can!
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "James Scholes" <ja...@jls-radio.com>