To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 12:16 PM
Subject: Re: new milestone 312 update has arrived!

Hello, our school has around 18 of the Milestone 311's.  We have some that
are broken but can not seem to find where to send them for fixing.  Can you
give me any contact information for tsolving this problem.  Have a great
week and I hope to hear from you soon.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bardia Zakeri" <bardiazak...@gmail.com>