To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2011 6:52 AM
Subject: Re: Three Accessible and Free Internet Radio Programs

Hi Alexandra,

I'm aware of two accessible programs that will let you schedule
recordings but they're not free. The programs are RadioMaximus and
Radiorarma available from

www.raimersoft.com/products.aspx

I'm not aware of any free programs that let you schedule recordings.
Sometimes as the saying goes "you get what you pay for!" I hope this
helps.

Regards Steve.

On Sat, 21 May 2011 20:58:02 +0200