What's your problem with version 11.3? I find it quite accessible enough; at least, for what I use it for, mainly ripping and converting. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2011 6:45 PM
Subject: Re: Easy CD-DA Extractor Version 2011.3 is now Available

Hi!

Okay some clarification.

I purchased Easy CD DA Extractor quite some time ago, in those days the software was consistently accessible without a hitch, no need for scripts, apps or anything else.

as we've progressed the software seems to have become more and more inaccessible. I'm not blaming anyone for this, the possibility had been put to me that because the way the software was written meant that the software couldn't be accessible? Well i don't know about that, that's something in the "Tech" department <smile>.

There are other CD rippers which are accessible such as Exact Audio copy for one, I'm in no doubt that other people on list will have a suggestion or two. The other software which springs to mind is Winamp, I just registered my copy and as yet I haven' tried the CD ripping features.

As for Easy CD DA Extractor? Well all I can say is that I hope the software does become accessible again, I don't regret paying my $49.00 for it for when I could use it the software was worth every penny.