Hi Gang,

I just got a new computer with windows 7 64 bit. I had xp before. I am just trying to learn my way around. My immediate problem is that I was looking at Nero and somehow accidently uninstalled it. I was looking on the site and it's kind of dawnting knowing which one. Basically I just want one that I can copy cds and make cds from files on the hard drive. I noticed a free one there but don't know if it will copy cds. I don't mind paying a little but don't want to get a big one that does all kinds of stuff I'd never use. Any suggestion?
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California