Hi Steve,

I can't answer your question but I can tell you who made the Reaper
tutorial. It was from the Cisco Academy for the Vision Impaired who
offer online courses and are based in the state of Western Australia, in
Australia. You can find their contact details at the following link:

www.ciscovision.org/contact.php

I hope this helps.

Regards Steve.

On Sun, 12 Jun 2011 08:38:02 -0400