It should be control-f7 to convert the file. Make sure you go through the
options to tell it what voice you want and also what bit rate and that you
want it to convert to mp3.

On 6/17/2011 at 7:42 AM Kathy S. wrote:

>Okay, for all your voices lovers, maybe someone can help me out? Recently
>downloaded the latest version of Text Aloud, but I can't for the life of
me
>find where you add and convert files to speech.  I've looked through every
>menu and submenu but just can't find those choices.  I can load a text
file
>and have it spoken, but how in the world to you convert and save the
thing?
>Any help would be much appreciated!
>
>Peace,
>Kathy

For The Best In music Please Listen to the Legend.
http://legend-oldies.com
Please feel free to follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/djc500