you should sit everyone in front of the 957 sense it is a directional mic. It hase two forward facing capsules. ----- Original Message ----- From: "joe bollard" <joebolla...@eircom.net>
To: "pc -audio" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 2:05 PM
Subject: microphone and stereo question

hello joe, thanks for the reply, i record using a plextalk recorder, place the microphone in a stand on the table, my guest sits on one side of the mike and i on the other, when playhing it back yes, my speakers are quite wide apart, if i listen through headphones it is not so bad, but the finished piece has to go out on radio, so i want to have it just right, but i'm never happy with the end result, i'm a little finicky about audio, so i'd like to get it up to a high standard, thanks for taking the trouble joe to answer my question, take care, regards from ireland, joe.