Yeti is a USB microphone which can be used with Goldwave, Soundforge or audacity.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bardia" <bardiazak...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2011 12:44 PM
Subject: Re: quality microphones for voice dictation

are  yetti  only microphone or are the mic a soundcard to?
i want to k mackie onyx 820i and use in sonar  goldwave and audacity.
and can i use  yetti  in audacity sonar and goldwave
now i had a bad mic for sing and good sound the mic is in the headset with a plastic stic you can take the stic down and up and i use the mic in skype and dont want it for sing and albumproduktion in sonar now.
i will by  a