but i need a  key for my total recorder 8.1 pro
Robert Logue skrev 2011-06-28 05:17:
The Wizard is a good thing to use all right. I was a little afraid of it at first, because the manual says it may change some settings, even if you cancel. But I found out. It's pretty useful, and I'm getting a lot out of total recorder now.

I just discovered cue sheets. I have a favorite Internet radio station that presents titles. I couldn't figure out how to get it to make separate tracks for each song using split mode. Then one day I accidentally pressed control tab and found I was in the cue sheet and that I could manipulate songs from their and all the titles were showing. So I was very pleased with that

Bob.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Norma A. Boge" <nab...@mchsi.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 1:00 PM
Subject: Re: Total Recorder

I also recommend new TR users play around with the recording Wizard. It's a good way to get some work done right off because the program can be rather daunting for some from the get go. I believe one can access the recording Wizard from the tools menu, at least that's where it is in my version, which is 6 pro. HTH Norma