To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: Wanting to hear only one part?

Thank you! I'll look in to that.

Vicky
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Bahr" <dcba...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 7:11 PM

you need to have the track as a midi file if you can find one. Then you'd have to have a sequencer that recognizes the interface and parts of the song that are different tracks or instruments if any. www.dancingdots.com is where the software that will help you best. Not cheap but powerful. It might be a bit much, I'm not sure what you're looking for from a track specifically.

Dave c. bahr