OK, with Winamp, what happens when you hit the down arrow key? That
should lower the volume of the music without changing the volume of your
screen reader. You may need to hit it a few times since the amount the
volume is lowered is pretty small. If it changes both the volume of your
music and the volume of your screen reader then there's a few
configuration settings we can look at.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chalt...@gmail.com